New Listing! 406 Claremont Place, Cranford
Welcome to your forever home! 406 Claremont Place is located in a charming, highly desirable neighborhood, the kind where everyone knows your name. With its convenient location just one block from beautiful Nomahegan Park, less than a mile to award winning downtown Cranford (2018 and 2019 by NJ.com), and close to elementary, middle and high schools, 406 Claremont is in the heart of it all.
The home immediately impresses with its impeccable curb appeal, lush landscaping, and a wide open front porch that is simply perfect for sipping a beverage and outdoor visiting.
Step inside to the foyer, and first floor with an open, flowing floor plan. The Living Room and Dining Room are open, with woodburning fireplace, and feature stunning views of your backyard oasis. Step through the Dining Room sliders to a wide deck overlooking an expansive, beautifully landscaped backyard, ready for your summer BBQ! The Dining Room is open to the updated Eat In Kitchen with ample cabinetry, custom center island, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Off the kitchen, a Mudroom with separate outdoor entrance, and access to the attached two car garage. Finishing off the first floor are a full Bath and two bedrooms, offering lots of flexible living space – currently used as Family Room and Bedroom, could also be in-law or nanny suite, or private home office.
Upstairs, even more living space! 4 generous bedrooms all outfitted with California closets, 2 full Baths, including a king-sized Master suite with walk-in closet. And if that wasn’t enough, the second floor adds bonus flex space! Currently used as a den, could make a great home office space. Gleaming oak HW floors throughout.
Updates galore, including:
New landscaping installed on front and side lawn (May 2020)
Oil to gas heat conversion (Mar 2020)
New Stainless steel liners installed for furnace and fireplace (Mar 2020)
New Oak Hardwood floors installed in 3 upstairs bedrooms (Feb 2020)
Entire interior painted with Benjamin Moore paint (Feb 2020)
New water heater installed (Fall 2019)
Driveway repaved (Fall 2018)
But wait, there’s more! The home also features:
· Full house attic – access by Bessler folding stairway, floored, lighted and walkable
· 2 zone Central Air –Secondary HEPA filter unit in attic
· Monitored alarm system (motion and access) – remote access; Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are hardwired and monitored with remote access
· 3 zone heat
· All utilities leading to the house are underground
· 220 service with primary panel and separate panel for second floor (on 2nd floor)
· ¾ house – full basement (semi-finished – sheet rocked and painted) with sump pump and french drains
· All energy efficient- double paned windows
· Water Softener
· In-ground sprinkler system
· Remote access to Garage doors
A 360 walkthrough and virtual tour are available here:
Offered at $799,000. Taxes approximately $18,700. Part of the property is located in the flood zone, seller pays approx $420/year flood insurance.
If you would like additional information on this home, please reach out!